Do you manually publish your articles through Microsoft Start Partner Hub (MSPH)?

Options
Piper Essick
Piper Essick KBAdmin, MSA Posts: 388 admin
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Answer First Comment

We are looking to gather feedback from those of you that are manually publishing your articles vs using the WordPress Plug-in or connecting your RSS feed. If this is you, please send me your email to set up a quick chat πŸ™‚ We are working hard to make publishing as easy and seamless as possible, and your feedback will help us tremendously!

Best Answers

• Joi
    Joi MSA Posts: 4 ✭
    First Answer First Comment Photogenic
    edited November 2022 #2 Answer βœ“
    Options

I manually post. If you still need to talk, let me know.

Answers

• Giangi Townsend
    Giangi Townsend MSA Posts: 35 ✭
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

@Piper manually publishing

• Terrance Pryor
    Terrance Pryor MSA Posts: 4 ✭
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I'm forced to manually post articles because it stopped reading my RSS feed last week.

• Ashley Rollins
    Ashley Rollins MSA Posts: 10 ✭
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Options

I do a combination -- if I'm reposting an article again because it was popular the first time, then I will manually do it. I have been having a lot of issues lately, however, with manual "republish" articles not getting out of review, however.

• Cyndie Norell
    Cyndie Norell MSA Posts: 1 ✭
    Options

I am manually posting some of my articles.

• Marilyn Johnson
    Marilyn Johnson MSA Posts: 30 ✭
    5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

I'm doing both. I manually publish additional articles that don't belong on my site.

• Sarah Errafay
    Sarah Errafay MSA Posts: 2 ✭
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I am using the Wordpress plugin as it saves time and is more efficient for me. I would love if there were more features in the plugin to categorize content.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭
    5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Hi @eileen, that's great feedback! I'll take note of this and pass it along. I've also escalated both of your emails about your posts being rejected 3 times to Partner Hub Support so they should be getting back to you about why the posts published via the plug-in are getting stuck in review.

• eileen gunn
    eileen gunn MSA Posts: 57 ✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Thanks Jake. Just to clarify, they aren't getting stuck in review. they're being rejected.

• Arlene Mobley
    Arlene Mobley MSA Posts: 2 ✭
    Options

Yesterday I tried using the plugin with a new post as I published. It was immediately rejected. I deleted it and tried to use the plugin to repost and now the plugin will not repost.

• Chef Dennis Littley
    Chef Dennis Littley MSA Posts: 35 ✭
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I didn't like the plug-in, it was clunky and with all the issues technical MSN has had I worried about how secure the plug-in is. The IT department does not inspire.

I've been posting manually since the initial test with the plug-in and RSS feed and feel I have more control and can create a better post doing it manually and it only takes about 10 minutes.

• Jessica Williams
    Jessica Williams MSA Posts: 6 ✭
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I'm publishing via the plugin as well.

• Jon Thorsen
    Jon Thorsen MSA Posts: 4 ✭
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

I do a combination - use the plugin and manual. Many of my popular pages are category pages, not posts, so they have to be done manually.