Open Office Hours

Options
Piper Essick
Piper Essick KBAdmin, MSA Posts: 388 admin
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Answer First Comment
edited October 2022 in Announcements #1

Have a question? Want to give feedback or request a new feature? Interested in the latest updates about our program? Join our open office hours every Thursday from 3-4pm pst!

Microsoft Start Creator Calendar (office365.com)

Comments

• Piper Essick
    Options

Office Hour Updates:

• Moderation: Lots of articles that were previously stuck under review have been pushed through to publication. Next steps will be to republish all articles that were stuck under review in the last 90 days to give them a fresh publish date. As we continue to fix moderation bugs, please give it 24hrs until checking the status of your article. If your article remains under review for more than 24hrs then please email partnerhubsupport@microsoft.com.
    • Ad Rev: I am currently in a series of training sessions to learn more about how our ad rev program works. I will be creating documentation to share with you all once I complete those.
    • Slack: We will be terminating the Slack community by the end of October so please start checking here for updates, questions, feedback, etc.
  • Piper Essick
    edited October 2022 #3
    Options

Join us every Thursday from 3-4pm to ask questions, give feedback and connect with other creators! Microsoft Start Creator Calendar (office365.com)

• eileen gunn
    eileen gunn MSA Posts: 57 ✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

I'm hoping to check in today because tech wise I've had an exhausting and frustrating week with Creator. But 6:00 EST is a tough time of day if you have a family so I'll have to see if I can swing it.

I do appreciate the updates you do after office hours though. These have been helpful.

• Rina Nehdar
    Rina Nehdar MSA Posts: 14
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Options

Is there any possibility of changing office hours? 3-4 is when school gets out and I'm picking kids up and not able to participate. I know though that there will never be a time that works for everyone so it's ok I'll reach out if I am struggling with something....

• eileen gunn
    eileen gunn MSA Posts: 57 ✭✭
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

on the east coast it’s dinnertime. So it can be hard for me to check in, too.

• Piper Essick
    Options

@Rina @eileen Great feedback, let me create a poll to get opinions from everyone!