Office Hour Cancellation

Options
Piper Essick
Piper Essick KBAdmin, MSA Posts: 388 admin
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Answer First Comment

In an effort to prioritize current issues, Office Hours will be cancelled for the
next several weeks. I will be taking this time to work closely with our team to
use your feedback to map out solutions and implement change. I will still be
available to answer questions and capture your feedback in the community forum.

Thank you!

Comments

• Travel in Missouri
    Travel in Missouri MSA Posts: 11
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

These were my questions for the Thursday call. Since it's not happening, hope you don't mind if I post here.

For articles rejected for:

• Content contains duplicate images.

Does this mean we can't use our 'featured image' as our main image in our article? That is pretty standard for most bloggers.

I'm also getting a lot of articles for my other site - 52 Perfect Days ( https://www.msn.com/en-us/community/channel/cid-B6B4FD42C71BA5B1 that don't have a 'reason' & say

• Unable to publish. Contact us for help.

Also, articles still sitting in 'under review' — for months now. I try to change something to republish, but doesn't help. I've reached out to the 'news help' email, but it doesn't seem to get resolved like it used to.

Last — I'm posting daily and trying to be active on MSN, but my pageviews for both my sites are DOWN by a huge margin. Any tips? Is it a season/summer thing?

Thanks!

• Piper Essick
    Piper Essick KBAdmin, MSA Posts: 388 admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Answer First Comment
    Options

@Travel in Missouri Thanks for the questions!

Your featured image does not count as a duplicate image. It is duplicate images within the body of the article.

I have contacted our moderation team to gain some insight into what is happening with moderation and if there have been changes. Please email partnerhubsupport@microsoft.com when you get that alert. It helps to include screenshots.

You can email me at hellocreator@microsoft.com with screenshots of your pageviews and I can take a look at what is going on!

• Mikkel Woodruff
    Mikkel Woodruff MSA Posts: 20
    5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

@Travel in Missouri I have the same rejection for "duplicate images" that I don't understand. Thanks for looking into that @Piper Essick!