Quick Guide

trouble with safari?

eileen gunn
eileen gunn MSA Posts: 64 ✭✭

I can't log in to the dashboard or this community on safari on either my phone or my desktop. It asks for username but won't load the password page. Most of my mobile users are on safari and a food percentage or my desktop users. And I really prefer to not use Chrome.

anyone else having this problem?

Tagged:

Comments

• Piper Essick
    Piper Essick KBAdmin, MSA Posts: 388 admin

@eileen gunn Are you still following the same steps of logging into your Microsoft Start Partner Hub dashboard first then navigating through the help icon?

• eileen gunn
    eileen gunn MSA Posts: 64 ✭✭

well, i can't get into my dashboard on safari lately either. Also, it doesn't help that when I go to this page, https://www.msn.com/en-us/creator/login there isn't actually a log-in button for creators. either it jumps to my dashboard automatically or it stays on this page and the only log-in is the one for people who have been invited to onboard, which won't get you to your dashboard. so i just can't get in.

Sometimes I log in to the help center first and then can get to the dashboard that way. But right now I just can't use safari. I sent an email to partner-support and they asked for links and screen shots and said they are escalating it. But often when a request is escalated, nothing happens and then i get an email a few weeks later that the issue is resolved and they're closing it even if it isn;t. So I don't really know if I'll hear back.