November Payment Delay

Options
Piper Essick
Piper Essick KBAdmin, MSA Posts: 388 admin
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Answer First Comment

We are aware of a delay to processing funds, we apologize for any inconvenience and plan to resolve as soon as possible. Estimated resolution will be on Feb 7th. Thank you for your patience!

Comments

• Empish Thomas
    Empish Thomas MSA Posts: 18
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Piper, thanks for the update. I have a question about payments. I tried to attend the office hours today, Thursday, 2/23 at 5pm but Teams is not working. I was surprise to see there was no call in option. Did I miss another way to get into the meeting? How do I get my questions answered about payments? Place them here? Last question, I am seeing all these announcements here butdidn't get any notifications. Is this the only place to hear about the updates? I really feel left out of all of this.

• Piper Essick
    Options

@Empish Thomas Just answered your other question about how you can private message me the issues you wanted to discuss. You should receive an email confirmation with a link to join office hours and you always have the option to join in as a call or video call.

You can make sure that you receive notifications by clicking the bell icon on each category and follow that category.

• Empish Thomas
    Options

Thanks for the directions on following announcements. I went back and selected it so hopefully I will get email notifications moving forward. Also, the office hours have 2 confirmation emails, at least I got two, One has the phone option but the other doesn't. Since the subject line said the same thing I deleted one and kept the other. Of course, the one I kept didn't offer me the option to call. This is a little strange I think. shouldn't both messages have the same exact thing. Also, doesn't anser the confusing question about the time zone. The email said 5pm EST. I also went back to set up a meeting again. I wanted to see if the phone option was there in the booking. It was not but what was interesting is 2 time slots were offered. A 3pm and a 6pm. They were check boxes and you could select one. I think this was also a part of my confusion. I didn't actually set up the meeting but rather wanted to review it again.

• Piper Essick
    Options

@Empish Thomas I am not sure why you were sent two separate emails; did you rsvp for both times? Every Thursday there are two times to attend the meetings, 12pm PST and 3pm PST. I am assuming you are in EST time which would mean that the times would be 3pm and 6pm - I have no idea why it would be displayed as 5pm EST. All meetings are video calls with the option to not use video and just use it as a phone call. Does this help clear it up for you?

• Empish Thomas
    Options

Yeah, not sure why I got all the emails either. Except to say one was the initial confirmation and one a reminder. Actually after double checking I got 3 emails! LOL! Only the first one had the phone option. I didn't RSVP either just filled out the calendar info requested. Yes, I do get it about the video call and thanks for clearing that up. What I will do in the future is be sure to hold on to the first message because that one has the other options.